A Year in ReviewJanuary 11, 2024
Trauma Informed CareFebruary 22, 2024
Goals of Care Conversations – How to Have Difficult Discussions
Dates: Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Webinar time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central Time
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
Have you ever felt awkward initiating a goals of care conversation? Are you afraid to say the wrong thing? Do you end up sending patients to the hospital when acute care will probably be futile? Join us on 1/31 for an enlightening discussion on how to have these difficult conversations.
- Identify how to determine the appropriate time to initiate goals of care conversations.
- Role play what to say to a family member when the patients condition is deteriorating.
- Discuss how culture plays a role in end-of-life conversations.
- Describe the scenario when having an end-of-life discussion.
- Review families’ various objections/concerns when discussing end-of-life goals.
Please share this invitation with other nurses or key department heads who would benefit from this informational presentation.
CLICK HERE » to register. When registering, use code MMP11 to receive proper credit.
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.