Adverse Effects – Formulations – Advantages – Limitations
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Webinar time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
There are at least 50 new drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for marketing in the United States annually.
It is important for nurses, doctors, and pharmacists to be familiar with new drugs that they are likely to see in their practice. Having knowledge of the nuances of these medications and how they fit into the treatment of specific conditions will allow nurses, pharmacists, and prescribers to answer questions from their patents and improve the care they provide for their patients.
DO YOU KNOW…
- The new alternatives to Glucagon challenges in an emergency?
- EpiPen’s used for life-threatening allergic reactions sometimes malfunctions?
- Which new antibiotics are really better?
- The best ways to use a nasal spray to treat depression?
- The various nebulized meds to use once this pandemic is under control?
Please join Janice Pizzolanti, RPh FASCP – President of Experienced Rx Consults LLC as she reviews these new opportunities with us and shares her expertise.
This webinar will be of interest to nurses and administrators.
Please forward this invitation to other nurses or key department heads that would benefit from acquiring advanced infection control skills.
CLICK HERE » to register. In order to receive proper credit, please specify MMP on your registration.