WHERE ARE THE BUGS?
INFECTION CONTROL AND PREVENTION
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Webinar time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
The Long-Term Care industry has become like a hospital considering all the sub-acute care and residents admitted with infections!
With a push for increasing transparency and improved quality throughout our health care communities, and over 3 million Americans receiving LTC care in the US annually – the need for infection prevention and control is becoming more critical than ever before.
It is important to understand that Infection Control requirements have shifted from control to prevention. This program will provide a serious overview of what needs to be done to prevent infection and review the common infections seen in our LTC Communities that require precautions for disease transmission.
Do you know:
- the essential requirements for every LTC provider for infection control and prevention?
- how to recognize the signs and symptoms of infections?
- the various levels of precautions and how staff needs to implement them?
- the various management techniques to determine different types of infections?
- how to implement a system for preventing, identifying, reporting, investigating and controlling infections in your facility?
- the best procedures for identifying communicable diseases for residents, staff, volunteers, visitors and other individuals providing services?
Please join Ruth West RN, BS – President of Consistent Compliance, LLC as she provides guidance on these critical issues that impact all our facilities.
Please forward this invitation to relevant staff within your facility. Click Here.
CLICK HERE » to register.
CLICK HERE » to download participation instructions.
Call Brenda Brinka at 708-710-3003 or email email@example.com to learn how MMP can help your community succeed and grow.