UNDERSTANDING CARE PLANNING & CARE AREAS ASSESSMENTS
Achieve Success with the “5” Steps to Care Planning
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Webinar time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
There has been much confusion since the regulations have changed and the requirement for Baseline Care Plans was implemented. In many facilities, there is a separate MDS Team, and the assessors don’t always communicate with the CCP Team.
So what comes first – The Baseline? The MDS? The CAA notes? The CCP? Here in lies the confusion. The fact is, they all come together and bounce off each other to effect Person-Centered Care to meet those requirements.
There should never be confusion when it comes to compliant documentation!
Do you know…
- the requirements for Baseline Care plans and MDS 3.0 involvement?
- how to apply the Care Area Triggers and significance of same in the Plan of Care?
- the regulatory impact of Care Planning for the CCP team and how it also affects documentation and the overall assessment process?
- the most effective way to validate all sections of the MDS 3.0 with supportive documentation, including CAA notes?
- the “5” Steps of Care Planning and CAA Documentation?
This Webinar will review how your team can implement effective lines of communication when developing plans of care that are relevant and compliant in all documentation. There should never be confusion what it comes to compliant documentation – so experience the 5 steps to care planning and achieve success!
Please join Ruth West, RN, BS – with Consistent Compliance LLC, as she discusses these important changes and offers guidance on implementing more effective programs and procedures.
Please forward this invitation to relevant staff within your facility.Click Here.
CLICK HERE » to register.
CLICK HERE » to download participation instructions.
CLICK HERE » to download system instructions.
Call Brenda Brinka at 708-710-3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how MMP can help your community succeed and grow.