THE INFECTION CONTROL CHALLENGE
New Final Rule Guidelines Dictate Changes in our Programs
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Webinar time: 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
What should our infection control program look like? How do we enhance our program to include and remain compliant with the new final rule guidelines?
The CMS Final Rule of 2016 made significant changes in the regulatory guidelines for preventing and controlling infections in our facilities, and those regulations are now going into effect.
We all know that infections lower a person’s quality of life, cause pain, and can lead to serious illness. This webinar will assist LTC facilities to develop a more comprehensive, compliant infection control program.
Do you know…
- The most notable communicable infections which put our residents at risk?
- How to enhance your infection control program by better understand Standard Precautions?
- How the new final rule requirements impact the contents of your infection control program? The components of the final rule on Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Preventionist (IP)?
- The elements of a Best Practice Infection Control Program?
- Ways to the use the new rule to develop more effective Risk Management and QAPI Programs for Infection Control?
Improved Quality of Care is what we are all striving for every day. The enhancement of our existing programs will only serve to protect our residents, staff and family.
Please Join Joyce Warriner, RNC, MS President of Compliance Consulting as she discusses these changes and how to develop a more effective and compliant Infection Control Program.
Please forward this invitation to relevant staff within your facility. Click Here.
CLICK HERE » to register.
CLICK HERE » to download participation instructions.
CLICK HERE » to download system instructions.
Call Brenda Brinka at 708-710-3003 or email email@example.com to learn how MMP can help your community succeed and grow.