Sorry, That’s a HIPAA… I Can’t Tell You!
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Webinar time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM Central Time
1.0 CE for CEU credit for both nurses (AANAC) and administrators (NCERS/NAB)
It’s everywhere from various businesses to the public upset stemming from Facebook’s privacy scandal. The Healthcare industry is no exception. Thanks to HIPAA, patients have the ability to find out how their health information may be used and limit the release of the information.
How has HIPAA impacted the Healthcare industry? Consuming Precious Time… Creating Organization Hesitation… and Increasing Healthcare costs.
This webinar will review and identify the requirements that allow you to be in compliance with HIPAA. There is still much confusion concerning HIPAA and this program will address and help resolve concerns by helping you to effectively address them head-on.
DO YOU KNOW…
- What the current compliance requirements of HIPAA are and how to meet those requirements and conditions?
- What the role of a Privacy Officer is?
- The HIPAA requirements for staff training and what staff should know about what they can and cannot release?
- What a Business Association Agreement is and what they contain?
- What PPI is and how to access the information that is in compliance with PPI6?
- The requirements and provisions that constitutes having an effective HIPAA release document?
Please join Dr. Jim Wooddell BS, MS, MBA, PhD – President of Dominion Enterprises as he reviews HIPAA requirements and regulatory updates so you can effectively address… Sorry, that’s a HIPAA… I can’t tell you!
Please forward this invitation to other nurses or key department heads that would benefit from acquiring advanced infection control skills.
CLICK HERE » to register. In order to receive proper credit, please specify MMP on your registration.
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of their respective owners.